Sunday, April 6, 2008

VOTE 4 MY DEBUT SINGLE 'GONNA BE ALRIGHT' NOW.

Hello to my supporters & readers, wherever you are in the world, lets show the power of the people! Here is what you can do every time you get online. Do it now! Easy! (like my name) Vote for me 1. hitz.fm, 2. FlyFM, 3.XFreshFM.

ONE: HITZ.FM
Vote for my debut single NOW 'Gonna Be Alright' on the HITZ.FM Malaysian English Top 10 by going here, http://hitz.fm/charts/met10/default.asp
You can vote everyday, every hour of the day! This is the only way to keep me on the charts! So senang, just press
YES. Easy! If you don't see Gonna Be Alright, open your eyes, it's underneath the chart. Scroll down your page.

TWO: FLY.FM
Send Campur[space]IZ send to 33399 (this costs 50cents)
OR BY EMAIL,
Send Iz Gonna Be Alright to campurchart@flyfm.com.my
NOW.
If you missed my radio interview as Artist Of The Week on FlyFM with Basil catch it online at http://www.campurchart.blogspot.com

THREE: Xfresh.FM
XFresh, Keep supporting my debut single "Gonna Be Alright" on XFresh by sending,
XPOD[space]Gonna Be Alright to 32399 (this costs 50cents)

Thank you guys for supporting me! I really really appreciate it! Watch out for my Malay single 'Bersama, Together' which will be included on my EP out in May 08'!

No comments: