Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LE PRESTIGE - Top 40 Under 40

I performed for an event held by Le Prestige Magazine at Grand Millenium Hotel, KL last Saturday & it was a lot of fun being the sole performer. I opened the night with 'Gonna Be Alright Club Mix Feat. C. Loco' followed with another two songs that will be revealed to the public sometime end of this year. Checkout the photos & the YouTube video below.
Oh, here I am being silly for the camera....Jiman Casablanca (Took photo of me for GLAM) is holding a copy of my debut release.
Cassandra, Renee, Kenji Luthfee & I
Cassandra, Renee, Myself & JaclynI met Chef Wan before... he remembers me because of my hair... LOLSazzy, Moi & her hubby (The guy in the toothpaste ad)

P/s: Any of you guys was 8TV Quickie last night? Today @ 8.25am sharp, there will be a story about my media launch last week on NTV7 Breakfast Show. Check it out!

No comments: