Friday, September 5, 2008

Malaysian Today | KLFM 97.2FM (DJ Ain) | iRemaja

I accidentally met up with the Lifestyle Editor of Malaysian Today, Mr. Hisham Harun at iRemaja’s office yesterday… He told me that my article is out (TQ!), so here it is!
{commercial break}
KL FM
1. Register: KLFM DAFTAR [NAMA] ke 32728
2. Type KLFM BERSAMA TOGETHER IZ send to 32728 (Anytime)
*Malaysian Today is a free newspaper out every Thursdays & you can grab it at any Starbucks Coffee for free.

I was flat out yesterday. It was a full day indeed. Met up with Jennifer Thompson of AIM prior to my shoot wit iRemaja (Check me out in the current September issue of iRemaja), then buka puasa @ Chili’s, Bangsar with Hisham & Kenji. Both of them later accompanied me to KLFM (97.2FM) after that for a live radio interview with DJ Ain.
Vote for 'Bersama, Together' now!
KL FM
1. Register: KLFM DAFTAR [NAMA] ke 32728
2. Type KLFM BERSAMA TOGETHER IZ send to 32728 (Anytime)

Thanks DJ Ain for inviting me to your show! Yep, I like to enter your chart please :-p

No comments: