Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New entry this week on MUZIK-MUZIK [TV3 5.30PM THURSDAY 16TH OCT] | VOTE BERSAMA TOGETHER ON FlyFM's CampurCHART | GUA

Michelle & Ben Ibrahim from Gua interviewed me for their Kaki Bola Show recently (Online Football Show) & you can catch it online at Gua Kaki Bola. My knowledge on football isn’t that great at all…. Haha… but it was good fun anyway! Finally I get to meet Michelle known by many as that controversial host on TV3s MELODI. Unlike her character in MELODI, she is actually a very humble fun person in real life… so don’t get tricked kay?



I am really looking forward to performing my 2nd single, BERSAMA TOGETHER this coming THURSDAY, 16TH OCTOBER @ 5.30PM TV3 & hopefully you guys will like the song.

- In case you missed my interview on CampurChart with Basil last Sunday, don't fret cuz you guys can CATCH IT HERE.
- Vote for BERSAMA TOGETHER at FLYFM CampurCHART
- OR send a bulk email to vote@campurchart.com & put IZ BERSAMA TOGETHER in the subject.

Hopefully BERSAMA TOGETHER will get to be on the chart with your help. Thank you so much guys! Keep the support coming for the coming weeks guys :-) TQ.

No comments: