Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IZ OIAM2 - A.L.O.N.E. Sneak Peek | WANITA HARI INI TOMORROW

This is a YouTube video of me taken on my last Melbourne trip back in March 09'. I previewed my new song. Can't wait to release it! I am considering of Vlogging now, compared to Blogging because I don't have to write!, I mean type (Who writes anymore these days? I know I don't. Do you? Last time I wrote was with a pen filling up my aircraft passenger card. I can't even remember how my handwriting look like...LOL).

Oh back to Vlogging, all I need to do is speak to the camera which I am very comfortable at doing but on the other hand... I can only Vlog when I think I am looking fly! (GEEZ. I know what you're thinking!) Mr Adrian Miles from LabSome RMIT University (A research lab I was part of during my uni days) introduced Vlogging to members of the research lab (me included) way back in 06'. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO VLOGS?

UPDATE: CATCH ME ON WANITA HARI INI TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY 11.30AM APRIL 22ND ONLY ON TV3

No comments: