Monday, January 17, 2011

LEAN ON ME acapella cover - I dedicate this to YOU!

Hello guys!
Hope all is well with y'all! It's Monday and like many people, I've got a lot to attend to prior to me leaving for US next month. Anyways, if you haven't been following my Facebook page (which is on the right side of this page), just during the weekend I've uploaded an acapella version of me covering my all time favorite song called Lean On Me by Bill Withers. Let me know what you think of it, and if you like my simple rendition, please share it with your family & friends over Facebook & Twitter by dedicating it to them. After all, it is a song about friendship. Tell me what you think! TQ, & have a great week! IZ.
P/s: Checkout my photos from the 25th Anugerah Juara Lagu's red carpet, plus FHM's Girl Next Door party at www.facebook.com/IZsulaini

1 comment:

wfhsln said...

I was shocked by the sudden screaming, HAHAHA