Friday, February 22, 2008

Out in Bangsar with Joey-Borneo Rainforest-Photoshoot

Hey guys... I have been busy lately. Pictionary time! short & sweet.
Did a photoshoot yesterday with Syahrin Aziz from Pixel Unlimited for a set of photos. A friend of mine, Abby who is a friend of Syahrin, recommended him to me. I can't wait to see the result for the rest of the photos. Excited. (Stay tuned for a video by Syahrin) Update! HERE IT IS

The reason why I didn't go to the pre recording of One In A Million last Wednesday night was because my friend Erin invited me to be her guest at the opening of Borneo Rainforest Cafe/ Bar in Bandar Sunway. Camelia, performed songs fro her current album, live.

The gang. Kaka (A Top 40 OIAM finalist, is Ella's and Jojie's niece. Both sisters know and heard about me from Kaka. So funny. I miss you Kaka! and your little pet!

In Bangsar. Accompanied my good friend from Melbourne a day before she returned back to the land down under the day after as uni starts soon (Gosh, I miss uni). Study hard Joey bo-beezy.
Here is 7 days.... with very limited choice of mens clothing. Zzzzzz.

Just so you know, I am going back to join the Top 12 for OIAM2 tomorrow. Can't wait! So many things to talk about.... Can't wait to catch up with my OIAM buddies! Be sure to watch our performance on the 29th of FEB, 2008. Ciao!
IZ

No comments: