Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CELEBRITY CHAT ON TV NOW.

The wonderful people at Delicious (www.delicious.com.my) are throwing a high tea birthday party this Saturday, 14th of June for me. Woohoo! If you want to win a copy of my EP & an invite to the party, be the 1st TWO lucky viewers of the Celebrity Chat prgm showing on 8TV now by posting your shoutouts + your contact details (email/mobile no.) in the cBox on the left. nNoOW!
* Tunku Tiara, Intan Sarafina & Siti Sarah will be there as well.

Guestlist. Note to previous winners, please contact me ASAP to confirm your attendance to my high tea birthday party this SAT. [Chun Keat, Farah Rosni, Jolyn, Shaun, Fionabee, Grace. TQ Victor for your email confirmation!] I hope you guys will RSVP by Thursday night okay? I still haven’t got your email reply yet. If not I will have to offer the ‘empty seats’ & your free copy of my EP to other people. Hehehe (evil laugh).

No comments: