Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NTV7 Breakfast Show [Today]/ 8TV Quickie interview.

Hey guys. I am still nursing my demam/fever. Sore throat, sniffles, I was not feeling 100% this morning ugh… I rarely get sick...so not very happy about it. I think might have pushed myself a little bit too much in the past couple of weeks… But! As promised! I got the 3 lucky winners! I mentioned on the breakfast show today that I will be giving away 3 copies of my EP for free to the 1st three viewers of the breakfast show who log on to my blog, give a shoutout WITH their email addresses. The three lucky viewers will also get an invite to my birthday party this month. The three lucky viewers are 1) Victor 2) Grace 3) Chun Keat. I’ll contact you guys.
Also don’t forget to tune into 8TV’s Quickie show this Sunday, the 8th of June 2008 (Funny how everything is 8,8,8 lols) as I will be celebrating my 25th birthday LIVE on 8TV. I’ll be performing an acoustic version of Gonna Be Alright accompanied by Wong Kar Wei, a very talented guitarist from Guitar Planet (If you are ever interested in guitars, go checkout his store at The Summit Subang, 3rd Floor 0162111765). I will also be talking about my EP and there’ll be another surprise! So tune in to find out tau?

UPDATE: Right after the breakfast show, I went straight to KOSMO!’s office for an interview/ photoshoot. After about an hour into the interview, the top 5 finalists of Akademi Fantasia arrived. I was excited to see another batch of reality TV stars…LOLs… and of course I know more about Nadia compared to most because our mothers are friends which is why I was at the AF concert to give my support. In case you saw me sitting behind the AF judges... ha-ha!
Nadia & I
Au Revoir!

No comments: