Friday, July 11, 2008

Catch me 2night on SuriaFM @ 8PM/ Song Download Info. on Maxis|Celcom|DIGI

Tonight [Friday July 11th] @ 8PM/ SuriaFM: I'll be interviewed by DJ Akhtar on SURIA 8-11. My 2nd Single ‘Bersama, Together’ has also been listed on SURIA INTRO (Check Below)
Tonight, I’ll be talking about my debut release + my Malay single ‘Bersama, Together Featuring Nora Danish’ + info. on the Mandarin version of my debut single Gonna Be Alright which in Mandarin is called Hui Hao De. Don't miss ‘Bersama, Together’ on SuriaFM tonight!
[Tune into SuriaFM 105.3FM Klang Valley | 88.5FM Malacca | 96.1FM Kuantan | 105.9FM Kota Kinabalu | 96.0FM Ipoh | 102.4FM K.Trengganu | 107.0FM Seremban | 101.4FM Johore | 91.7FM Taiping | 106.9FM Perlis, Kedah,Penang | 106.1FM Kota Bharu] YOU CAN ALSO LISTEN TO SuriaFM ON THE INTERNET. Just CLICK HERE & Click LIVE@Suria on the website.

UPDATE: Now, you can have any one of my songs as your caller Ring Back Tone or even give it as a gift to your friends prior on Digi, Maxis & Celcom. Download information as below:

No comments: