Thursday, July 31, 2008

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE OFFICIAL ONLINE LAUNCH OF 'GONNA BE ALRIGHT 会好的' ON THE 8TH OF AUGUST 2008. WIN 30 COPIES OF MY EP + POSTERS.

'GONNA BE ALRIGHT 会好的' is now available for exclusive digital download at gua.com.my [GuaMuzik].

‘The only way IZ up’ Star Two Newspaper.
JOIN me, here on my blog for the official
ONLINE LAUNCH of my EP on the 8th of August, 2008 from 8PM till 12AM here! YES, HERE! The first 30 people who send their shoutout & best wishes in the chatbox on the left side of this page between 8PM to 12AM on that day will stand to win 30 free copies of my Limited Edition EP, posters + a mystery gift for the lucky 8! More juicy info. will be revealed soon on that day plus there will be a special video message from me. Again, all of you are invited :-) Look forward to it. Cheers!

p/s: Check me out in the current issue of JUNK Magazine. Its already out now in Malaysia & Singapore. I have yet to get a copy. Lemme know if you've seen my article yah? Click here for more yummy INFO

No comments: