Monday, July 28, 2008

My EP is now available for digital online purchase @ GUA Muzik | Bersama, Together Ft. Nora Danish is climbing Carta Muzik 20.





My 2nd Malay single, Bersama, Together Ft. Nora Danish is up one spot this week on MuzikFM’s Carta Muzik 20. Keep voting to help it climb the chart guys! Voting instructions are as below in the previous entry. My EP is also now available for online digital purchase at Gua Muzik prior to its official release next month. Just visit gua.com.my (Gua Muzik) or click this HERE.
On Saturday, I performed for the NTV7 Roadshow. Got the chance to meet up with other artistes as well. Check out the photos.

Yesterday (Sunday) I played for the Longest Non-Stop Bowling Event held by MuzikFM for Malaysia’s Book of Records. Thanks to Budiey (frm Budiey.com) for making the time to join my team. I had a lot of fun even though it was my first time bowling.

No comments: