Friday, July 25, 2008

Vote for BERSAMA, TOGETHER ON MuzikFM & HotFM today.

I will be at Sunway Pyramid’s New Wing tomorrow Saturday, July 26th to perform for Gua Muzik's 'NTV7 At The Mall' around 2PM. I’ll be singing Gonna Be Alright plus Bersama, Together live. Hope to see some of you guys there!1)Bersama, Together is this week's new entry on Carta 20 MuzikFM. Send in your votes by typing CARTA[space]S & send to 32776

2)You can also vote for Bersama, Together on HotFM by sending HM[jarak]BERSAMA TOGETHER sms ke 33399.

2 comments:

norahulfa said...

iz, who are u hah?? are u singer? omg, hehehe.. nak satu album free buleh ke?
i saw your comment at my blog..
where u get my url blog?
pls answer my question..hehehe
regards
norahulfa

imborntosing said...

I pun dah lupa.... dah lama dah :-) I am from One In A Million 2 yg habis hari tu. :-)