Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Updates from MELBOURNE. Yaye!


Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for the last couple of days. I’ve been having too much fun in good ol’ Melbourne, catching up with friends over endless supply of hot soy chocolates, coffees & chai lattes. Above is a photo of me having yummy Italian gelato ice cream in cold weather... I just got a t-shirt on... nyum.
Khairee from Singapore designed my Muzik-Muzik's BERSAMA TOGETHER banner & he started an unofficial fanpage for me. TQ so much Khairee! You guys should check it out HERE! Bersama Together being the only Malay song on CampurChart is still at NO. 6 on FlyFM after 3 weeks. Lets make it No. 1! You can vote online NOW.

I am going for my interview today at SBS Radio around 3PM (Melbourne time) & I am very excited about it actually. Will write more about it later once I got back. Anyway, do come to the One In A Million roadshow in KL (15th November), Penang (9th November), & Sarawak (1st November) next month. Hope to see some of you guys there!

No comments: