Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catch me in Penang & Johor this weekend! 8th & 9th NOV | Send MM[space]B400 to 33399 for BERSAMA TOGETHER

I had heaps of fun yesterday. Had to be at Air Asia’a airport as early as 6AM cuz we had to prepare for a 2PM show in Kuching, Sarawak. The flight took us 1.30hour. Suki and Marion Caunter were there as well. Had a great time hangin out with them and the crew from 8TV. Guys, If you live in Penang or Johor, you will be able to catch me performing in both states this weekend! I’ll be in Johor (This Saturday, NOV 8th) & Penang (Sunday, NOV 9th). Will let you guys know the venue when everything is confirmed hopefully before the end of this week. Keep checking out my blog OK? Don't forget to Vote for BERSAMA TOGETHER on Muzik-Muzik Keep'em flying!

Marion & I @ the hotel in Kuching yesterday.

Marion, Suki & I posing with our sunnies on to kill time. LOL.

Backstage doing nothing else... took more photos.

Showtime!

A representative from CatsFM Sarawak interviewed Suki & I for their radio show...

Stay tuned for more!
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK HERE

No comments: