Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lets BERSAMA TOGETHER this Saturday in Johor Bahru!


If you are in Johore & Singapore, catch me this Saturday, 1PM November 8th at City Square, Johor Bahru. Khairee, the Admin for IZONLINE Portal from Singapore who did this poster (Thanx Khairee!) told me that City Square is only like a 15-minute walk from the bridge connecting Singapore & Johore (Correct me if I’m wrong). I’ll be singing both singles from my GONNA BE ALRIGHT EP (My EP will be on sale at a special price!). C you guys in Johore! Lets ‘BERSAMA TOGETHER’!
Undi BERSAMA TOGETHER di Muzik-Muzik skrg dengan menaip MM[space]B400 & hantarkan ke 33399.

Awal, Kenji (My Manager), Marion, Iz, Suki, Alif arriving at the airport after spending the day in Sabah & Sarawak for OIAM3 roadshow last weekend.

No comments: