Friday, November 7, 2008

Catch me tomorrow in JB & Penang (Sunday) | Catch HotFM Carta 30 on TV9 | MELODI TV3

Catch me LIVE if you are in JB or Pulau Pinang:
Nov 8th – City Square, JB @ 1PM (Tomorrow SATURDAY)
Nov 9th – Perangin Mall, Penang @ 1PM (SUNDAY)


Yesterday, I did a recorded interview for HotFM Carta 30 show, which will be aired on TV9 this Sunday @ 1PM with Anne and Ikhwan from HotFM. Don’t forget to catch it guys!

While my manager & I was on our way from the building to the car, Michelle, the ever-controversial entertainment reporter from TV3’s MELODI ran after me and asked me questions regarding gossips about my new management team and also my reputation as a snob in the industry. LOL. I laughed it off as usual but she was good fun. MELODI might air it this Sunday during lunchtime on TV3. You’ll find out how I answered those ‘pedas’ questions. Hehe. After that, I went to The Star’s office for an interview and photoshoot with Nasa who writes for the Youth column in The Star. Guys, I am almost flatout. Now, I am getting ready for Anugerah Skrin 2008 tonight. Already picked my outfit. Phew. Keep checking my blog! More to come!

Much love from me :-)

No comments: