Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catch IZ today @ 1PM, BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE, KL November 15th | Tune in to RiaFM tonight @ 11PM if you're in Singapore or Johor Bahru

So what did I do yesterday? I went to visit KC Ismail of Metadome who invited me to be a guest on Malaysia’s first Podcast radio called Jus Radio. Never heard of it? Visit Jus Radio here & while you’re there, pls do request Bersama, Together. It’ll only take a couple of seconds. I am not sure when my interview will be ‘streamed’ but will let YOU know once it’s up.

Datanglah beramai-ramai memeriahkan roadshow IZ hari ini 15hb November, di BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE KL, pada pukul 1 petang. Mana tau dapat poster free ke? hehe :-p Cya!

Answering the usual questions... with a different twist everytime keeping it fun.

Signed for KC a copy of my poster... You want one? Just come to Berjaya Times Square today :-)

"Let's talk about my new songs once it is all ready kay?" said me.
UPDATE: If you're in Singapore or JB, do tune in to RIA897FM tonite at 11pm for POP TRIVIA RIA featuring ME!

No comments: