Thursday, November 20, 2008

Catch me on Wanita Hari Ini this Friday.

I've been up since 2am today. Got so much work to do for my full album, people to call, and I've been dozing on & off after I finished that interview yesterday on Malaysia Hari Ini (Malaysia Today) to help promote OIAM3 along side Ayu & Syafinaz (Judge). It rained when I went to bed. It is still raining now. I love to be in bed when it is raining, I mean c’mon, who doesn’t??! Today, I’ll be heading to NSTP for an interview with my fav journalist Kak Suzan then, I’ll be going to Media Hiburan with my manager to pass exclusive piccies. After that hopefully lunch with Renee, now that she just quit her job she got loads of free time whee! I only wish I have lots of free time… Oh well…

Anyway guys, I will be on TV3’s Wanita Hari Ini tomorrow as one of the guests on the show. The topic the producers told me we'll be discussing on the show gon' be pretty controversial. Wanna find out what it is? Tune in to Wanita Hari Ini, this Friday, NOV 21st at 12PM. Oh! They want me to sing BERSAMA, TOGETHER live! Ciao!

No comments: