Sunday, December 21, 2008

FULL UPDATE COMING SOON | Me as Chris in Miss Saigon Sing Thru Musical @ The Actors Studio Bangsar in 2002.

I'm still trying to find the time to blog. Don't get mad ya? Hehe. Just wanna say hi to the new peeps who found their way to my blog. Hope you have a pleasant stay. Meanwhile, I like to share with you guys a bit of history on me hehe. In 2002, I was part of a choir group in KL called the Young KL Singers. In that same year I sang the lead in a Miss Saigon Sing Thru Musical as Chris, an American soldier who met a Vietnamese girl he fell in love with during the Vietnam War. It was staged at The Actors Studio Bangsar. Check the video out! I was a lot younger too!

Stay tuned for more. Much love, IZ. I am singing at Pesona Nona TV3 event today at Carcosa Seri Negara. So excited!

No comments: