Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Currently stranded in Bali. Technical problems. Melbourne flight cancelled.

I woke up early this morning to catch my flight to Melbourne & I was so excited because the last time I went back was last October 2008. I am suppose to be on the plane to Melbourne right now & [Looking at the watch] should have arrived in Melbourne by 8PM Melbourne time BUT, there were some technical problems on the plane and MAS decided to do an emergency landing in Bali. Later they cancel the flight & put up all passengers at a really nice hotel in Bali called Hotel Kartika Plaza Discovery…. I got the whole room to myself, free food etc. All in all, a free holidayyyeee!!! :-p Anyhooo, I hope my flight tomorrow morning at 7AM will be a safe one. Bali photos will be up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IZ, go check out http://www.klubbkidd.com Someone mentioned your name there.... bloody losers.