Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Best Dressed Male @ Parti EH! Yang Anggun 2009 & Majlis Ulangtahun Majalah EH! ke-10

(Wan Huzairil (Designer), Diana Danielle (in MadMud) & I)
Photo Courtesy of Shamsul Bahrine

I had a lot of fun last night at the 10th Anniversary Party for EH! Magazine at Centro Sooka Sentral where I was yet again awarded The Best Dressed Male for the night after winning The Best Dressed Male this year at Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian last April. Didn’t expect my outfit would win because I really didn’t spend much time putting it together. Haha! Oh well, many thanks to the editor of EH!, Ms. Asiah Mion & Khairul for the invite. Also, Thank you to Mr. Tong of H5 for my NOOKA present… check it out! It’s in SILVER and it really complements the silver outfit I wore last night to the event. Now I have more NOOKA watch to add to my expanding collection… LOL! Im totally 'nooked'! LOL.
Happy Birthday EH! Check out my new NOOKA
-
Photo Courtesy of Akmal
It was raining when I arrived home late last night. It’s really interesting when you’re alone and everyone is asleep with the rain pouring outside (nice to Zzzzzz), you somehow feel like you actually own the world and time got frozen just for you to ponder on things in your life. Well, I feel so grateful that even though my journey has been quite rocky, I felt that I have been blessed with so many good things that god has bestowed upon me. Alhamdulillah. I feel so happy. Thanks to you readers, supporters + new friends!
Best Dressed Female (Ainul Aishah) & Best Dressed Male @ Parti
EH! Yang Anggun 2009 & Majlis Ulangtahun Majalah EH! ke-10

- Photo Courtesy of Khairul Abidin
P/S: Below are some fan photos from the PAPADOM movie night I organised last Friday @ Pavilion. It was a good movie I reckon :-) Thanks 4 coming guys! Nanti kita tengok wayang lagi!

Esther from OIAM3 spotted!

Let's do this again!

No comments: