Sunday, January 17, 2010

INDIA Part 2 | Terima kasih atas sokongan anda | Add My Facebook Fanpage HERE -->

Happy Sunday guys! Hope you are well while reading this.
My article came out recently in India's national newspaper called The Hindu in addition to the ones in my previous post. Checkout the links below:

+ THE HINDU : The Buzz Around IZ
+ VOIZE : IZ Creates A Stir In India

As you can see, I've made a couple of minor changes to this blog for e.g. I've added a direct Facebook link (This way --->) to show you my updates on a more constant basis PLUS you can listen to my music there too! ... and checkout other articles, photos & links on me.

- Sedap gile! - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, INDIA

As you all may notice, I haven't got much time to blog these days plus I find my FB Fanpage as the best way for us to communicate & stay connected. Don't you agree? Add me now on Facebook guys! C u there! IZ juga nak ambil kesempatan ni utk mengucapkan jutaan terima kasih kepada semua supporters yg banyak dropkan komen2 membina utk IZ. Single terbaru IZ akan keluar tidak lama lagi. TQ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so many pics of u but none with ur family....makes me wonder why????