Sunday, January 24, 2010

INDIA Part 3 | Catch me tonight on 8TV Night Live | IZ singing ‘Selamat Ulangtahun Sayang’ | Munchys TVC

Morning guys.
Just wanna let you know that I’ll be appearing tonight on the 8TV Night Live show at midnight on January 24th, 12AM sharp (Or around that time) with hosts Moe Nasrul & Mike. I’ll be sharing my performing experience in India, photos etc., and my plans for 2010. I will also be giving away free autographed copies of my Gonna Be Alright EP & posters. So be sure to tune in or follow me here http://twitter.com/iz0iam2
(Wut do U think of my grandpa glasses? LOL!) Lemme share with you guys what I was up to during my 2-month absence from this blog. Sometime around December 2009, I had the opportunity to act in a 4-minute TV commercial for Munchy’s where I had to play a basketball player. Mind you that I’m not a pro player, never had any training, plus I’m not really tall wahaha, BUT I was lucky enough to undergo two weeks of intense training on the court, dribbling and shooting. Can’t wait for the commercial to come out on TV soon. I heard it’s gonna be sometime after New Year. Oh well. Anyway, I have attached more photos from the Munchy’s TVC shoot below Don't laugh!!! :

I will also be performing for Budiey.com’s 3rd Anniversary Party later today singing two songs. Checkout the YouTube video below of me covering a Malay number by Imran Ajmain called Selamat Ulangtahun Sayang (Translated as: Happy Birthday Honey) just for fun while I was recording in the studio this week. It's my special present for Budiey.com & its readers prior to my appearance later today. Lemme know what you think!

Before I go, here is another photo of me in India having lunch in Bangalore. Gosh I miss India and I can’t wait to go back there this coming March.


[This was the 1st time in my life I pay for food using Rupees. Monumental. LOL]
I can’t release all of my photos in India just yet as they will come out in some magazines I will tell you about soon. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iz i really like that song in the clip, you sing it well.
keep it up. : )
take care.

from ur fans,
julian

RedAnna said...

hi Iz,

cant remember when was the last time i ever checked your blog. i was extremely busy..:)

actually check juga, tak sempat nk komen..teehee

great update so i see... a lot of progression in career..wow! keep it up!

Redanna