Wednesday, May 5, 2010

YOUR BOY IZ WON AN AVIMA! | Anugerah Stail EH! (Nominated for SELEBRITI LELAKI PALING BERGAYA - VOTE!)

Just nak berkongsi berita gembira ngan korang! 'GONNA BE ALRIGHT Club Mix Ft. C Loco' won 3rd place for BEST COLLABORATION at the recent 2010 AVIMA (Asia Pacific VOICE Independent Music Awards). Below is a TQ message I did right from AIM's Redcarpet last Sunday for AVIMA 2010. Marion Caunter from E! News Asia also interviewed me on the redcarpet. Check it!

AVIMA also selected me as their 7th recipient for the "T2B" recognition, kick-ass artistes who are "TIPPED TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING" in Asia. The Magnificent 7 of T2B will be recommended directly to VIMA/ AVIMA sponsors & partners. This win will keep me motivated to work harder before my departure to Hollywood, LA next JULY to represent Malaysia at The World Championship of Performing Arts.

......................................................................................
PLS VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
......................................................................................

- I'm nominated in the SELEBRITI LELAKI PALING BERGAYA
category for Anugerah
Stail EH! 2010
VOTE HERE
(Voting ends 31st June 2010)

- VOTE FOR A.L.O.N.E HERE
on Hitz.FM's Malaysian English Top 10



Above is me with Yuna & Marion. For more photos visit HERE
TQ!

No comments: