Monday, January 14, 2008

HotFM & 8TV Quickie 2nite (Fly FM Yesterday)

Hey guys!
Just an update. Didn’t now if you guys caught me on radio yesterday around 8pm on FLY FM 95.8 ( Prem from FLY interviewed me - really fun guy he is! Oh how I wish i have his hair, spare me the stress of having to do mine every time when I go out) , sorry didn’t alert you guys first because I really had no idea what time it was supposed to be on air (I'll ask the outgoing Prem if I could get a copy of it & post it here for you guys). It was my first time to be on radio. It was also my first experience doing an interview at a radio station. This is just the start to many more interviews on radio! I promise you guys next time you'll listen to me on radio it would be my first single. Wish me luck!

Anyway catch me on Hot FM tonight (97.6 FM Visit http://www.hotfm.com.my January 14th 2008) from 8pm – 9.30pm. I will also be appearing on 8TV Quickie tonight as well (I reckon it’ll be around 11.30pm - try check your paper). There's news on my elimination in today's Utusan Malaysia, Kosmo, The Malay Mail, Harian Metro, Berita Harian & NST jugak.

So jangan lupa to tune in OK?

P/S: Here are the photos taken yesterday by Abang Azwa from 8TV at FLY FM. After the radio interview I hung out with my OIAM pals at Bangsar. Went shopping for groceries & dinner with Sarah & Shila... ha-ha! Had a lot of fun. Also don't forget to vote for my One In A Million friends who are still in the competition - Mark, Ayu, Joni, Sarah, Ab, Intan, Shone & Shila. They still need your support. Voting lines will be closed at 6pm tonight. Cheers!


No comments: