Thursday, March 26, 2009

Will I have the time to do all these ?!?!? | Photoshoot with Hatta Dolmat & Shila OIAM2 for Berita Harian | LIVE interview on TV9s Nasi Lemak Kopi O

Arrived safely at KLIA last Sunday 22nd March @ 9PM. Slept all the way from Melbourne to KL like a baby until 2 hours before the plane descended. Picked up The Star on the plane & caught one interesting letter from a reader saying, “..if everybody is really really serious about Earth Hour, then we should all go back to the stone age…” WHICH I thought made a lot of sense. If any of you netizens noticed, almost all blogs currently talk about Earth Hour & most are supporting it. I still have not make up my mind yet…. Whaddya think? Plus I so wanted to extend my time in Melbourne, but I have to come back as I have a lot of things on my plate now... grrrr...

Anyway, I went to visit my hair sponsor, Bambang from Hair Kunst [Schwarzkopf] the next day and got my haircut… Got it a lot shorter than usual actually. Hehe. Hatta Dolmat, Malaysia’s current hot designer [2008 -ABPBH Most Popular Designer] told me that he prefers my ‘GOKU- Dragon Ball’ hairdo to be shorter & is kind enough to offer to design for me & sponsor my outfit for Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian 2008, which will be held on the 12th of April at the Arena of Stars, Genting. He has never designed anything for a male artist before & yeah I felt so honored! That special night will have a “Songket” theme to it & I am just so bloody excited especially after we discussed about the designs for my outfit yesterday @ Rafflesia Park Royal Hotel where Hatta, Shila OIAM2 & I had our photoshoot & interview with the kind peeps from Berita Harian.

The photoshoot took longer than usual but we got all the pictures we wanted for the story on Hatta designing for Shila and I. Thanks Hatta! As we wrapped, a friend of mine took me to a secret meeting [lol] at an empty house in Wangsa Melawati for a secret project [lol] with a secretive group of people. What’s the secret? Hehehe… later! I know cheesy right?

After a couple of hours spending time ‘secretively’ with that secretive select group of people at that empty house I just mentioned, Oh! And after downing a couple of Kueh Koci nyum nyum, I went to FACES 100th Issue Anniversary held at Quatro, Avenue K. As usual the traffic was really bad, many got stuck & were late. It was fun meeting familiar faces I haven’t seen in quite a while including my cuzzy Fly FM radio announcer Moe Nasrul.

[Still waiting for photos from people]
More to come. Bye for now. DON'T FORGET TO WATCH ME LIVE ON TV9s NASI LEMAK KOPI O WITH SHILA OIAM2, THIS SUNDAY 29TH MARCH @ 9AM. IZ

No comments: