Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There Is No Better Time To Get Organised Other Than Now!

Hey guys!
As you can see my blog is going through some minor changes at the moment. If you look at the right hand side of this blog, you'll discover some of my Cover Stories. I am also going to reveal my Media Page filled with photos, articles, interviews pretty soon. I have prepared a separate link for purchasing my music online via Gua Muzik OR by ordering it directly from me. Send your email to Izworkz@gmail.com to purchase my EP NOW.

Worst come to worst, you will find that I will still be updating my Twitter status embedded in this blog. I am currently looking for someone who is able to collate all my online articles & its URLs into one place. Are you that person? If so, email Izworkz@gmail.com

P.S.
CLICK HERE to "follow" IZ on Twitter
CLICK HERE to "follow" IZ on Facebook

No comments: