Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3 New Music Videos frm IZ | Ministry of Science, Technology & Information Internet Awareness Campaign - I'm a cartoon character! | Bang Bang Boom TV3

Photo taken @ Grand Kemang Hotel, Jakarta
I’m back! It’s been almost a month since I last blogged. I have to admit. I’ve been a total slacker this time around. Hehe. I am aware of my recent blogging efforts, which I feel equals to Nil – Zilch – Zero – 0 Wuteva! I hope I didn’t disappoint any of you should you turn to this humble blog of mine every time to find ZERO new entries. I’m so sorry. So yeah…Blame it all on me. Again, it’s the same old same old reason. Honestly, I’ve been caught up with so many things that it’s hard to find the right time & moment to blog. On the other hand, I’ve been increasingly active on Twitter at the time being as I reckon it’s the best way for me to update you guys on what I am currently up to.

Anyway, if you’re not already on my Facebook Fanpage, you may wonder (As if people would wonder… Like really?? Ha-ha) what I’ve been up to in the past 4 weeks?
STILLS frm Gonna Be Alright/ Hui Hao De MV
featuring celebrities such as C. Loco, Dynas Mokhtar, Amber Chia, Suki & more...

I am so happy to announce that I’ve shot 3 MUSIC VIDEOS just recently for Gonna Be Alright, Hui Hao De & Bersama Together! I’m so excited as it also features popular local personalities who have been kind enough to volunteer their time to be part of my project. At the moment, I’m ONLY able to provide you guys with the STILLS from the videos NOT the actual finished Music Video. More to reveal soon! HEHE.
STILLS frm Bersama Together also
featuring Tunku Tiara & Anding in the music video
Other than that, just a couple of days ago I got Punk’d by the ever popular show from TV3 called Bang Bang Boom… I was lied to & manipulated by them, and really thought my Powerbook laptop was going to be confiscated by the ‘Fake’ officials who approached me @ Papa Rich Section 14. I remembered feeling nervous and scared because everything was so real! The acting… the drama Zomg… Can't wait to watch it on TV3.
In my last blog entry if you notice (Below)… there’s a photo of me with my hair all colored up in shades of red, purple & pink. You may be wondering if I’ve actually gone MAD? Ha-ha. No. Not yet. Lol. One misunderstood reader of mine (My fault really) wrote a message in my Cbox located on the right hand side of this blog complaining about how it is inappropriate for a Malaysian artiste like me to color my hair in the shade as pictured.
Me as NIC with PXL at the launch last month.
Allow me to come clean with this.
MOSTI (Ministry of Science, Technology & Information) had chosen me to represent & be the official icon for the launch of a cartoon character known as NIC, which is part of an animated duo where the other character’s name is PIXEL. These characters are currently being featured on MOSTI's latest Internet awareness campaign aimed at young people. I am so excited to be apart of this Government campaign PLUS the hair color was WASHABLE & I only had it for a day. There you go. It was fun!
Can you see the similarity between NIC & I? lol
Also went to 8TV’s first ever SHOUT Awards last month which I thought was really good… truly enjoyed Pop Shuvit’s, Nikki & Shila’s performances. Thought their performances were all heaps better compared to Sean Kingston’s. [SHOUT photos will be up soon]

My management & I flew to Indonesia the very next morning AFTER SHOUT Awards to attend Anugerah Planet Muzik 09’ despite the reported bombings in Jakarta. Met up with a lot of interesting people when I was in Jakarta during the 3 day trip. Songwriters, producers, talent scouts, you name it. APM09 photos below:
Yuna & I @ Anugerah Planet Muzik 2009, Jakarta
Reshmonu, friend & I @ Anugerah Planet Muzik 2009, JakartaAliff Aziz (Singaporean artiste) & I @ Anugerah Planet Muzik 2009 red carpet.

More Photos HERE
I WISH I COULD UPLOAD MORE PHOTOS HERE ON MY BLOG BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO JOIN MY FACEBOOK FANPAGE IF YOU WANNA VIEW MORE OK? Cheers & take care guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iz...you never make anyone dissapointed...i felt that ur new upadate was showed the new of you...lol;-P..with the red hair..but somehow..i like it..x cukup melayu ke??..haha;-P
rgards,
Hafiz harris